Introduction

I interviewed my friend Milan Bhusal on my topic. Nepal has also been infected with covid 19 and they have now reopened their country to tourists. So I questioned how they overcame the covid 19 world threat. I asked him few questions about covid 19 in Nepal and how they faced it.

Script

Me – Hello. Today I am going to interview Milan Bhusal

Milan- Hello everyone. My name is Milan Bhusal.

Me- I am going to ask few questions about Nepal. So, the first question, what do you think happen to Nepal after Covid

Milan- In Nepal after Covid they have lots of things. Pandemic did lots of damage to GDP and many people died.

Me- Okay Milan. Next question. Do you think it reopen to the tourist to visit?

Milan- Yeah. As I said. Tourist coming back to Nepal. With end of this year, Nepal will be going back to the same beautiful truism industry as chosen.

Me- lets go to the next question Milan. What are the problems they faced during the pandemic?

Milan- yeah. As I said more than 50000 people lost their jobs, many people died and people always staving, people didn’t have food. More than that, Nepal faces lots of floods, Nepali economy was down, everything happed but we are trying to get it back next year.

Me- okay Milan. So Final questions. How this pandemic had effect to Nepal culture and festivals?

Milan- Yeah. As you know Nepal is Rich in culture and Festivals and last two years Nepali people couldn’t celebrate some of the festivals like Holy, Mahajathra, Guwanajathra, Indrajathra but this year people are gathering because of the restriction people couldn’t celebrate it but this year people are coming out. Hopefully end of this year Nepal will be organize big concerts and many other stuffs to carry on Nepali tourism industry and the cultural industry as well.

Me – Okay Milan. Thank you very much of joining with me today.

Milan – Yeah. Thank you too. I am glad to answer your questions and I love answering questions. Thank you.